Friday, May 13, 2005

The other side of the coin

image I am all in favor of religious freedom. Go ahead. Be my guest. However, the first time you try to interfere with my secular freedom I draw the line.

I am very much in favor of freedom from religion. Keep your doctrines to yourself. I will not accept Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha or anyone else solely as a god or a god's offspring. Religion does not have a lock on morality. It does not own goodness or peace or harmony. It's not always right or moral.

Yes, they may have lessons to teach and we to learn, but there is no lesson that can't be learned by being a part of this great macrocosm that has been laid out for us.

It's all there if we truly open our eyes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walk around south Dallas at 2 AM, Honky. You'll get all of the black
education you'll ever need or want if you survive. Praise Obama!
Happy Bday, cracka.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To Anonymous. I have many times.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home